Core

Monday, December 31, 2012

Time For Resolutions

Good afternoon! I am enjoying some quiet time while Rebekah is napping, the girls are outside on their scooters, and the hubby is working in the garage. It is that time of year again. Time to make those resolutions that usually do not stick. I vow to make them stick this year. This is why I am linking up with Jen over at The Teacher's Caldron.

Thinking about my personal resolution - it was tough to just focus on one. My personal resolution is to eat clean and cut out soda. I am only on day 2 but I have done this before. Actually I have done both before which has contributed to my 38 pound weight loss. I still have almost 20 pounds to go.
 
For my blogging resolution - it is to blog more often. I rarely have the time to blog with everything else going on. I now have a second blog where I am tracking my personal resolution. I am going to find the time to actively blog on both. I just have to find a set time each day to sit down and do it. It is quite relaxing.
 
Santa came to visit our school. Here he is posing in front of my door. My husband, kids, and I took a whole weekend to color the red blocks you see on the door. All of my students' names are on the paper followed by green checks. The green checks helped me keep track of homework for that last week. The whole door turned out quite cute.
 
 
This is my adorable two year old. I am so glad she is feeling better. She is back to leaving her toys everywhere.
 
 
My silly girls - they actually took pictures of each other. Nicole (below) loves to snap pictures of herself.


 

Happy New Year!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment