Core

Friday, June 14, 2013

Need to Blog

I have to admit, I have been a pretty bad blogger. It is difficult to manage work, family, and blogging but I am going to work on that this summer. We have been out of school for a week now and those bad summer habits are already forming. I put on three pounds. There is so much for me to do now that I am not working yet I find myself snacking. I started reading "The Lovely Bones" and I am also participating in a book study on Whole Brain Teaching. I am determined to get that Whole Brain Teaching certification I have been reading about.

It is time to get on Pinterest and start making things (or having my wonderful husband make them). Last year he made me adorable stuff to go with my polka dot theme. This upcoming year I am thinking about doing owls. There is so much cute stuff out there! Finally I want to start blogging again and participating in the Monday Made Its and all that other fun stuff.

To make it official I will list my summer goals here:
1. Read, read, read!
2. Get Whole Brain Teaching certified.
3. Blog, blog, blog!
4. Create things for my classroom.
5. Lose the last of this stubborn weight!

Of course I am going to spend time with my family. Today I am taking the girls to see Ronald McDonald at the library.

Happy Summer!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment