Core

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Back to School Jitters

I am linking up with a Turn to Learn for 






Surprisingly enough, I have not had those back to school dreams yet. My first official day back is Wednesday and then school starts on the 27th. Every year I tend to get those worries that are beyond my control. I do that at home too so this year I am hoping to make this a goal. I could not even say how many awesome things I got from TPT. Now if my printer would cooperate it would be perfect! I am mix matching what I got to make a great back to school packet. I've been worrying so much about getting my room all cute that I neglected to start my lesson plans for the first week. Guess what I will be doing over the next few days?


2 comments:

Holly Gerlach said...

Hi Elissa!
I am right there with you on the neglecting lesson plans for the first week! I get SO consumed with decorating and setting up that I forget that I need things for the kiddies to actually do ;) Good luck with the start of the school year!
--Holly
Learning Adventures with Mrs. Gerlach
P.S. I am your newest follower! :)

Mrs. Crouse said...

Im nervous that I won't be ready for the 1st day also! Ah...and my first day is Monday!

Mrs. Crouse @ {6th} Grade All-Stars

Post a Comment