Core

Friday, August 17, 2012

Goodbye Summer!

I am linking up with Sheree at Peterson's Pad for her Goodbye Summer Linking Party.

Here are the rules:
Share 4 things about your summer!
1*a place you have visited
2*a book you read (either for fun or for school)
3*something you did or made for your school class
4*a fun thing you did

*Grab the picture above and share it on your blog.
*Write your post then come back here and link up.
*PLEASE comment on the 2 links before you and the 1 after you.


1*At the end of June we went to Disneyland!




2*I read the Fifty Shades Trilogy this summer. Not quite sure how I feel about it.

3*We made lots of things for my classroom this summer.

Teacher Tool Box



No Name Board

4*The fun thing I did this summer was go to Disneyland. We did not do a whole lot this summer so spending time with the kids was my fun thing.

My daughter now has a toddler bed. We took out the crib from her room since she wasn't sleeping in it anyhow.


Fun at a friend's birthday party


The Lied Museum - fun in a hurricane simulator.

So I am about to bid farewell to the summer of 2012. Here's to a great school year!






0 comments:

Post a Comment