Core

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Awards and Issues - ahh Wednesday!

I have quite a few issues today! My daughter decided to get up at 5:30am this morning. So not only could I not get my early am workout in, but I am super tired. This is resulting in a very cranky mommy! My workout clothes are on but will I get possession of my tv so I can do my workout? Better question is do I feel like getting up out of this chair to do it? My scale tells me yes!

As it is apparently Issue Wednesday, I tried to join the Newbie Blog Hop but I think I messed up somewhere. I managed to include the link for my page but forgot to include my q and a. So here it is:

1. what state you are in: I was born in New York, but currently living in Nevada
2. your current teaching position: third grade

3. your teaching experience: 12 years - 9 in 2nd grade and 3 in 3rd grade

4. when you started blogging: July of this year

5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource: I don't have one since I just started blogging at the beginning of this month. I am still learning! :)

Thank you to Janis at

and Angie at


for


Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you

2. Include a link to their blog

3. Include the award image in your post

4. Give 7 random facts about yourself

5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award

6. When nominating, include a link to their blog

7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated

7 Random Facts About Myself
1. I have a think for vampires. I have read the whole Twilight Saga and all of the Vampire Academy books. I love watching Vampire Diaries. Oddly enough - I am Team Jacob. Weird huh?
2. I'm an old t.v. show junkie. My favorite show of all time is I Love Lucy. Every week day I watch Family Affair and My Three Sons. I also like to watch Rhoda, The Dick Van Dyke Show, and The Mary Tyler Moore show.
3. I am lactose intolerant. I can tolerate pizza in moderation, which is weird but anything else makes me sick. If you look in my fridge you will find Silk (soy milk), which isn't really bad. I also have soy ice cream if I have a craving for it.
4. I love country music!
5. I just started running. I am trying desperately to lose weight and wanted to add something else to my workouts. I started the Couch to 5K and have come a long way. I am still not ready for a marathon, though.
6. I am addicted to chocolate chip cookies.
7. If I were to ever stop teaching, I would want to be a country singer. :)

Check out these awesome blogs!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Found you through the blog hop. Always glad to have another 3rd grade blog to follow!

Megan
I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

A Lynne said...

Hi there....I just found your blog and am now a follower. I have an award for you. Please hop over to my blog to pick it up (and follow if you would like.)
Amy
www.adventuresinteaching.net

Carolyn said...

Yea! I am also a third grade teacher. I can't wait to learn along with you this year.

Carolyn from Third Grade Adventures
http://thirdgradeadventuresinelbert.blogspot.com/

iTeach 1:1 said...

Just found your blog through the newbie hop and am your newest follower. I teach fourth grade and I'd love it if you stopped by.:)
Kristin
iTeach 1:1

Post a Comment