Core

Monday, July 16, 2012

A finished project!

Woohoo - I am linking up with Tara for Monday Made It. This is a first for me!!


While I was checking out Pinterest for some more wonderful things to make for my classroom, I came across a board to post papers with no names. I went to Michaels and got the wooden plaque, the letters, and the clothespins. My room is going to be dots on turquoise this year so we painted the plaque blue and added polka dots. Here is the finished product!


My husband built a small bookstand for me to house the genre of the month and author of the month books. It is not quite finished yet - it is painted the same shade of blue as above. We are going to add polka dots on the side. He also made me three passes, which I am going to use for a girls' bathroom pass, a boys' bathroom pass, and a hall pass. They are painted blue with polka dots. We just need to label them. I am hoping to have these two for next week's Monday Made It.




5 comments:

Lisa R. said...

I love your "No Name" board!! That is on my list of things to make. :)
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Unknown said...

I'm also planning to do a No Name board. Hope it turns out as cute as yours! Can't wait to see your bookshelf...that blue is gorgeous!

Primary Inspired

Unknown said...

I just saw this on pinterest and it is on my to do list! Yours turned out super cute! I'm thinking turquoise and yellow so it isn't too girly for my boys.

Amanda said...

Love the board... turned out adorable. I cannot wait to see your bookshelf! I am trying to do something for genre of the month and would love to hear more about what you do with it! :)

Amanda
redseventeen@gmail.com
Reaching for the TOP!

Tara said...

Yeah!!! So glad you were able to link up and love your cute no name hanger:) Thanks for linking up:) Hope you come back next week with your other projects:)

4th Grade Frolics

Post a Comment