Core

Sunday, July 1, 2012

To Work Out or Not To Work Out

Ahhh Sunday afternoon and I am watching a Lucy marathon on the Hallmark channel. I ate lunch about an hour ago and I know I should get a work out in while Rebekah is napping. Why do I not want to get up and do it? Lazy Sunday I guess.

On another note - this is Day 1 of no more soda! We went to Disneyland last week and I went four days without it but when I got back I just had to have some. Here we go again!

This is my first blog .... a work in progress! I'm still trying to figure things out. I just learned how to add buttons on here. It might not seem so exciting to anyone else but I was happy. I'm very glad that I have subscribed to so many wonderful teaching blogs. Between the blogs and Pinterest I will have an awesome classroom come August!

0 comments:

Post a Comment