Core

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Tired and Frustrated

It's been several days since I posted - lots going on but nothing going on if that makes any sense. Being home for the summer makes the days all run into each other. All I know is it is way too hot to be doing anything outside. 113 degrees - ugh! I sure dislike Vegas summers. Rebekah is almost back to herself. She is eating and playing. Some nights she just doesn't want to sleep which makes for a tired Mommy and Daddy.

As usual I am thinking about how to organize my classroom. I'm anxiously awaiting my new decor even though I will not be able to get into my classroom for awhile. I found so many great ideas through other blogs. Instead of CAFE, I will be doing CRAFT, thanks to Ladybug's Teacher Files. Tomorrow I will be heading out to the stores to check how much crates are. The crates will be great for storing Daily 5 stuff like Word Work games. Ideas are just filling my brain and I can't make them stop! You know it's bad when your husband checks the mail, says "Oh no," and hands you a teaching supply catalog. Yep, it is that time of year!

My wonderful husband made me a little table to put in my reading corner. It will house a lamp and a radio. I was planning on putting a crate next to the table to store Listen to Reading supplies such as headphones and books. He is willing to make me stuff for my classroom and I am all about taking him up on it.

1 comments:

Lisa R. said...

That's great that your husband is making things for your classroom!! It is hard with the summertime heat sometimes. :)
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Post a Comment